By joining the Cheapflights affiliate program, you can make money on the traffic you send to Cheapflights providers. Cheapflights is interested in publishers targeting US traffic only. If you get your traffic from outside of the US, you can join the Cheapflights Global Affiliate Programme in Webgains. If you have over 200,000 unique monthly visitors, you can get in touch with Cheapflights to talk about bespoke solutions.
Cheapflights is a global flight search and travel deals website. The company uses innovative technology to make finding the best value flight, hotel, and car rental prices quick and easy. Their extensive range of partners, great deals and travel content make them the natural starting point for the travel research of millions of happy clients worldwide. Cheapflights is managed by KAYAK, an independent subsidiary of Booking Holdings. Founded in the U.K., and launched in the U.S. in May 2003, Cheapflights now sees more than 120 million people visit their sites and apps globally each year, using their proprietary and independent technology to search, compare and explore the inventory of thousands of travel partners – from the smallest travel agents to the biggest airlines. Watch this video to learn more about the brand:
Cheapflights Affiliate Program
Cheapflights.com pays out a fixed click-out CPC every time a user clicks on a partner offer. Publishers earn $0.45 per click-out on desktop and tablet and $ 0.25 per click-out on mobile. Typical conversions are over 100%, as it is common for multiple clicks from a single user. Please note, however, that all leads will be monitored for authenticity and fraud. Sign up to the Cheapflights affiliate program by using Commission Junction form. Next, add Cheapflights links to your website. Earn money each time a user clicks out to one of the Cheapflights partner websites.
Cheapflights Travel Affiliate Tools
- Travel widgets – Add a white label or Cheapflights widget to your site and earn money. Cheapflights travel widget allows your visitors to conduct a flight search on your site and display results on their page. This is Cheapflight’s most popular travel affiliate tool, generating the highest revenue per visit. Available sizes are 300×250, 728×90, 400×400, 120×600, 275×470, and 675×370.
- Banners – This form of online advertising entails embedding a static or animated image into a web page or app. By using banners, you can link through to the Cheapflights.com website and earn money every time you bring traffic to them.
- Text links – Text links drive traffic from your content to a specific landing page. Cheapflights offers a huge selection of links that will work with your content and your audience. If more destinations or route options are needed, contact the affiliate support team. This technique converts very well as the user is already interested in the subject and is most likely to click on the link.
$0.25 – $0.45 per click-through
- $0.45 per click-out for desktop and tablet
- $0.25 per click-out for mobile
Affiliates are paid a fixed fee when a user clicks through to one of the Cheapflights partner deals on the Cheapfligthts.com website. The company currently pays its publishers for flight, hotel and car click-outs only.
Why Join Cheapflights Affiliate Program?
- Travel is the largest e-commerce retail category – compliment your website by offering flight, hotel and car search functionality
- Simple integration
- Various different creative types and sizes, ranging from banners to search boxes & booking engine widgets