Participation in the Unisender affiliate program is free. Unisender pays commission for the sales of Unisender email and SMS marketing solution. As an affiliate, you need to talk about UniSender features and services and get rewards for your efforts. The Unisender system tracks referrals and charges commissions for each active client you send to them. You can earn 5% – 50% recurring commission for 730 days.
Unisender is a team of 80+ people who created UniSender to help clients in doing profitable email and SMS marketing. UniSender is a leading service in the CIS states, according to Datanyze and Adindex. It has a user-friendly interface that allows users to create an email campaign in 15 minutes from scratch. With the help of UniSender, a small floristic studio can send discounts for bouquets to their customers. A big retail company can send their transactional and trigger mailings. 670+ thousand customers have already chosen UniSender. Every day tens of millions of letters and SMS are being sent through the service. Watch this video to know more:
Unisender Affiliate program
Unisender affiliate program works on the principle of Revenue share – you get a percentage of the UniSender profit from the clients you attracted. Immediately upon registration, you will receive an affiliate link that you need to provide to the potential client to register. After the first click on the link, cookies are written to the client, which last for 365 days. This means that even if a customer registers after 364 days from the moment of the first click, his sales will be credited to you.
You do not always need your site (although the presence of this will even help). You can promote Unisender through search engines, by creating posts on Internet forums, tweets, posting links to VK, Facebook, LinkedIn, making videos or simply sending a UniSender affiliate link to your friends and acquaintances. If you have your own website, you can simply chat with visitors online through the live chat system and send them your affiliate link. All you need is to send visitors to Unisender website via a special link and if he or she makes payment with them, you will receive a commission.
Here’s how Unisender’s affiliate program works. The visitor clicks on the affiliate link located on your site or in the email. The visitor’s IP address is registered, and the cookie is placed in the browser for tracking. The visitor browses the seller’s website and makes a decision on registration. A registered client pays for UniSender and then uses the service: sends an email, SMS – mailings, switches tariffs. Unisender checks the data and once a day at 17:00 (UTC: 00), they charge a commission for the activity performed. You receive a letter, and at the end of the month, withdraw the commission.
5% – 50% per qualified purchase
- 50% for the first sending of the client at the tariffs for email when paying no later than 30 days from the date of registration.
- 10% for the first shipment of the client at SMS rates when paid no later than 30 days from the date of registration.
- 25% of the cost of sending a client at rates for email and 5% of the cost of sending at tariffs for SMS within 730 days for each subsequent payment after the first.
Why Join Unidender Affiliate Program?
- Receive rewards for two years (730 days) from the first shipment for each customer listed and the opportunity to invite sub-partners.
- Banners available in different sizes and designs
- Affiliate link masking allowed
- Track referrals, commissions, and conversions through the affiliate dashboard
- Reuse articles
- Pay-per-click campaigns are allowed
- 365-day cookie duration
Frequently Asked Questions
How to create a partner scientific record?
Creating and setting up a partner account is quick and easy. All you need is to apply. Unisender considers applications from Partners within 1 business day.
After approval, you will receive a username and password to enter the partner system. As a partner, you will have your own control panel where you can see detailed statistics of traffic and sales, news and training materials, and a selection of banners and text links.
Next, you just need to place an affiliate link, banner, text link or another link on your site or place contextual advertising ads or do an email newsletter on your subscriber base with the recommendation of Unisender service.
Will you see information about a given customer?
In the affiliate control panel, you can track attracted orders and their status. You will see whether the order has been completed and paid, whether commissions are available for payment. In the Reports – Clicks section, you can see the link where the client clicked to register.
If you use the link/banner on the same page several times, you can track which banner is clicked most often, where the transition is made from and which banner led to the sale. Setting in the section Promotion – Advertising channels.
How do you find out about shipping a customer?
Unisender affiliate program uses a combination of cookies and IP addresses to track and record hits on affiliate links. This process is absolutely automatic and you can track the activity of your links in your partner’s office. For the activity of the client, you get a reward – commission. The affiliate program provides for 2 levels of charging commissions:
- 1st level – 25% of the cost of sending an email and 10% of the cost of sending SMS
- 2nd level – 7% of the cost
How are commissions paid?
You should choose a convenient method for paying affiliate rewards:
- Webmoney or Qiwi and indicate your minimum payment amount (by default, at least $ 50). Then apply for payment (until the last business day of the current month).
- Payments are made fixed once a month, from the 5th of the month following the month of application submission.
How can you promote Unisender?
Unisender offer partners methods and a set of tools so that you can start earning money as soon as possible:
- E-mail newsletter – Send letters with an affiliate link to customers, having previously received their consent.
- Social networks, thematic forums, your own website – Tell people about Unisender on your personal pages in the social networks and post your affiliate link. If you visit thematic forums – share an affiliate link. Text links are the easiest tool. Just copy the link with your affiliate ID, add it to your website, or provide it to customers and receive a commission from these sales.
- Banners – you can choose a banner of the right size and place it on the site to attract new customers and increase sales.
- Articles – Post Unisender articles on your website, blog or any other resource with your affiliate ID and get a commission for sales through these posts.
You can promote Unisender through pay per click search engines.
Can you attend partner training programs?
Yes, the basics of affiliate marketing and the most valuable tips are collected in your partner’s office. You can also receive new tips and promotion techniques from Unisender weekly newsletter.
Additional Training for Puzat.ru
Puzat.ru is an educational project, thanks to which everyone – regardless of age and profession – can learn how to create information sites and earn money on them, or increase income on their existing projects. As you dive into this topic, information sites for many become not only an additional but also a main source of income.