By joining the Target affiliate program, you can partner with the eighth-largest retail company in the USA. Target’s strong brand recognition, regular discounts, and weekly affiliate newsletters provide affiliates with all of the tools and reasons needed to be successful. Whether your audience is interested in baby and kids’ products, apparel, sporting goods, home décor, or more, Target has something for everyone. As a Target affiliate, you can earn between 1% and 8% commission per sale.
About Target Corporation
People who shop on Target find a huge selection of products – over 1 million – at low prices, plus exciting new promotions every week. Plus, the retail corporation has many other services your visitors might be looking for, such as product subscriptions, wedding, baby and college registries, the Target REDcard (5% off and free shipping every day) and their popular gift cards. To know more about the company, check out this video:
Target Affiliate Program
Any website owner that runs a family-friendly website and has mainly US-based viewership is eligible to join the Target Affiliate Program, subject to the program’s terms and conditions. Target partners with Impact Radius for tracking, reporting, and payment in the affiliate program.
After you apply for the program via Impact Radius and are accepted as an affiliate of Target, you may place links via banners, widgets, text links and other tools or creative on your website. When your visitors click through to the Target website via these links, that visitor is tracked within a 7-day cookie window until they place an order. When an order is placed by such a visitor, the order is associated with your website as the referring source and your Impact Radius affiliate account is credited a commission for the order.
The more visitors you refer to Target and the more of those visitors who convert into Target customers, the more you get paid – and unlike many other websites, you get paid each time that customer places an order within 7 days of clicking on your affiliate link, not just the first time.
1% – 8% per sale
- Excluded: Grocery, household commodities and essentials, baby care items (diapers, wipes, food, and toiletries), pets, electronics, toys, sporting goods, movies, video games and consoles, Target Pharmacy and OTC, Target Photo, Target Optical, Target Café, prepaid and gift cards, music, books, SweetJOJO, contract mobile
- Qualified Actions are select non-sale conversion events where affiliates can earn a referral fee. The Qualified Action is eligible if the resulting account/sign-up is new to Target. Some Qualified Actions may include a recurring reconciliation to remove duplicates. You must use the links made available through the network interface to receive a payout.
Why Join Target Affiliate Program?
- Earn up to 5% on popular categories and up to 8% on other categories
- Weekly newsletter with updates on promotions, contests, and sales opportunities
- Clean and well-regulated program
- Dedicated program management
Frequently Asked Questions
Can websites outside of the US become affiliate partners?
Yes. Target accepts affiliates from anywhere in the world, as long as Impact Radius supports your country of residence and your content is directed toward the US market.
Does Target have a dedicated program manager to contact for more questions?
Yes, Target is committed to making its affiliates successful. You may contact [email protected] with any questions.
What is Target’s EPC?
EPC stands for Estimated Earnings per 100 Clicks. Target’s EPC is approximately $12-$13. This means that the average payout for every 100 clicks is $12-$13.
Can you see a preview of Target banners?
There are over 150+ frequently updated banners in a variety of sizes available in the Impact Radius. The banner messages include sales, special promotions, new and popular merchandise, and Target logos.