The Leadpages Affiliate Partner Program allows affiliate partners to market Leadpages suite of lead generation tools which have helped hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs create sustainable small businesses online. By joining the Leadpages affiliate program, you can earn 30% recurring commission for as long as your referral remains a Leadpages customer. With membership prices ranging from $37/month to $3816 for 2 years Advanced, you can see how these commissions can really add up.
Leadpages helps small businesses connect with an audience, collect leads, and close sales. Easily build websites, landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, and beyond. Users can use the Leadpages tools to turn more clicks into customers with high-converting websites, landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, and more. They can grow their email subscriber list with opt-in offers, instant digital file delivery, and targeted Facebook Ads while increasing revenue with high-converting sales pages and built-in checkouts powered by Stripe. They can also engage their audience by offering webinars, downloadable resources, and appointment scheduling. This video outlines the features of Leadpages. Check this out:
Leadpages Affiliate Program
The affiliate program comes with a 30% recurring commission on all sales you generate, for as long as your referrals remain as customers, including renewals and upgrades of their Leadpages plan. Leadpages also supports referrals with marketing education, tech support, and great software to keep them excited to use the product (which means more commissions for you!). As a Leadpages affiliate, you’ll earn 30% recurring commission for as long as your referral remains a Leadpages customer. Leadpages offers a range of plan levels that are fit for any budget and stage of business. When your members renew or upgrade, you continue to earn. While being a customer is not a requirement, the most successful Leadpages partners are familiar with and passionate about the platform.
30% recurring per sale
Why Join Leadpages Affiliate Program?
- Weekly Live Leadpages Webinar – If you don’t have a big enough audience for your own webinar, you can market weekly live webinar to your audience.
- Exclusive Deals & Limited Time Offers – Once you have proven sales history (over 20 customers in a month), you can offer exclusive Leadpages deals and packages on your website.
- New Leadpages Features – Leadpages releases new templates and features frequently. As an affiliate, you can capitalize on any launch or new feature with promotions of your own.
- Drive Traffic to Leadpages Blog Posts, Podcast Episodes, and Tutorials – If you love sharing valuable content, you can use your unique affiliate links to drive traffic to any Leadpages blog post or our marketing content.
- Market Leadpages in Blog Posts, Social Media & Emails – Tell your story and promote Leadpages to your audience.
- Co-Host an Affiliate Webinar with Leadpages – There’s a Leadpages webinar just for affiliates that are designed to get you commissions. If you can register at least 200+ for a live webinar, they will host a dedicated Leadpages webinar with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you promote Leadpages?
When you join the Leadpages affiliate program, you’ll receive a unique referral link you can use to promote Leadpages. You can also use a number of ready-to-go ads, or create your own links to the content of Leadpages you want to share (such as blog posts or podcast episodes).
How long is the cookie life?
Leadpages currently offers a 30-day cookie life. This means from link click to close of a sale, if your referral purchases within 30 days (without clicking someone else’s link), you’re the affiliate of record. Once they’ve purchased, you continue to receive commissions until they end their membership.
How are conversions tracked?
Conversions are tracked through your affiliate link provided by Leadpages affiliate tracking software, Impact.
Are there links to specific content?
Yes. Inside the affiliate dashboard, you will get dozens of links for promoting free content, homepage, pricing page, etc. You will also get links via email for even easier promotion to earn commissions.