You can earn major money now by joining the WPX Hosting affiliate program and skyrocket your passive income within just a few days.
About WPX Hosting
WPX Hosting is a managed WordPress hosting provider. The company is co-owned and founded by Terry Kyle, and Australian entrepreneur behind renowned SEO forum trafficplanet.com and SEO services like cloudboss.pro and bluechipbacklinks.com. Founded in December 2013, WPX Hosting is growing rapidly to be one of the major players in WordPress hosting. It is the only hosting service approved and recommended by Thrive Themes. The core pillars of WPX Hosting are Speed, Service and Security. Watch CEO Terry explaining all the vital information about how WPX Hosting works in this video:
WPX Hosting Affiliate Program
As a WPX Hosting affiliate, you can maximize your earnings in myriad ways. Firstly, you can just add a WPX recommendation in your email signature to let people know that you advocate the brand. You can also embed the ‘Installed for you’ WPX banners on your website. Besides that, you may create a short, honest, personal WPX testimonial for your audience, send an email or series to your audience and even stage an interview with WPX Hosting CEO, Terry Kyle. Compared to many other hosting affiliate programs, WPX Hosting offers a larger slew of perks and benefits to its affiliates. From the maximum payout amount to minimum time to payout, you can enjoy a host of benefits by signing up for the program. You will get access to custom landing pages, have direct access to your affiliate manager, and get custom promo codes. The more successful you are, the bigger the commissions.
$70-$100 per referral
- First 25 referrals – $70 commissions per referral
- 26 – 100 referrals – $85 commissions per referral
- 101+ referrals – $100 commissions per referral
Why Join WPX Hosting Affiliate Program?
- Commission payouts as soon as 35 days after signup
- Direct Skype access to your affiliate manager Mon-Fri
- Fully stacked affiliate hub
- Unlimited Free Let’s Encrypt ssl certificates
- Average support response time is below 30 seconds
- ‘Fixed For You’ service (WPX Hosting fixes technical issues for their customers)
- Enterprise-level DDOS protection