WP Engine Managed WordPress Hosting affiliate program enables affiliate marketers to earn industry-leading commissions by recommending managed hosting on the world’s only WordPress Digital Experience Platform. By joining the WP Engine affiliate program, you can potentially earn up to $7,500 per qualified referral. The baseline commission is set at a whopping $200 per referral or 100% of the first month’s payment (whichever is higher). You can also earn 35% per sale for StudioPress Themes.
About WP Engine
WP Engine is a new breed of technology company at the intersection of software innovation and service. The platform provides brands the solutions they need to create remarkable sites and apps on WordPress that drive their business forward faster. All this is driven by a set of core values that guides WP Engine every day. To know more about the brand, watch this video:
WP Engine Affiliate Program
By joining the WP Engine affiliate program, you can earn by referring the WP Engine platform and StudioPress theme to your visitors. Once you are approved for the program after applying through ShareASale, you can start promoting WP Engine plans and StudioPress themes all through one program.
WP Engine’s custom and integrated creative gives you the tools you need to earn commissions from customers purchasing either the WP Engine platform or StudioPress premium WordPress themes.
There are two easy and powerful ways to earn from the program. WP Engine offers $200 minimum commissions for WP Engine sales and 35% of StudioPress theme sales. As an affiliate, you can also benefit from funnels specifically designed and optimized for your audience, besides using the custom co-branded banners and landing pages which often include special discounts for your visitors or customers.
Besides earning regular commissions, you can also earn bonus commissions on your referrals. WP Engine rewards affiliates for sending multiple referrals per month. If you send even as few as 5 referrals, you can earn extra bonus commissions to increase your payouts even more.
You can also refer other affiliates and earn. WP Engine is ready to pay $50 for every web hosting account you refer to, send to WP Engine.
If you are an agency and want leads to grow your business, you can also learn more about the WP Engine Agency Partner Program here.
$200 per referral or 100% of the first month’s payment (whichever is higher)
35% per sale for StudioPress Themes
- For WP Engine hosting plans, you will earn $200 minimum or equal to the first month’s payment, whichever is higher. For example, a
- Startup plan at $35/mo would earn you $200 in commission, but with a Scale plan referral at $290/mo, you would earn $290 in commission. With an annual purchase, the total payment is divided by 12 to find the equivalent monthly rate, and the commission is based on that amount.
- For StudioPress theme purchases, the commission rate is 35% of the theme’s value per sale. For example, by referring to the Revolution Pro theme at $129.95, you would earn $45.48 in commission.
Bonus commissions are also available.
- For 5 monthly sales, you will earn a $100 bonus in addition to a commission of $1,000
- For 10 monthly sales, you will earn a $250 bonus in addition to a commission of $2,100
- For 25 monthly sales, you will earn a $625 bonus in addition to a commission of $5,350
- For 40 monthly sales, you will earn a $1,000 bonus in addition to a commission of $8,975
- For 60 monthly sales, you will earn a $1,500 bonus in addition to a commission of $13,975
Why Join WP Engine Affiliate Program?
- Award-winning program – Pinnacle Award winner for Merchant of the Year & ShareASale Top 100 PowerRank Program.
- Novel affiliate strategies – Custom and optimized funnels to help you maximize revenue and delight the visitors you refer.
- Aggressive commissions – Earn progressively higher payouts by referring more customers to the WP Engine platform.
- Exclusive affiliate discounts – WP Engine offers exclusive, custom discounts and promotions you can offer to your audience.
- One link referral tracking – Earn commissions for new WP Engine and StudioPress sales with just one click.
- Custom creative & landing pages – Choose from pre-designed banners & landing pages, or take advantage of our custom co-branded assets.
- Dedicated affiliate team – Access to a friendly and dedicated WP Engine affiliate manager ready to help.
- Super-long affiliate cookies – Get credit for all WP Engine referrals made within 180 days or 60 days for StudioPress theme sales.
Frequently Asked Questions
What products and services can you refer through the WP Engine affiliate program?
WP Engine affiliate program gives you the opportunity to earn commissions for referring new customers who purchase a WP Engine hosting plan or a StudioPress theme. Both products can be tracked through the same affiliate link, making it even easier to earn commissions from your promotions
What creative assets does WP Engine offer?
In addition to the banners found on ShareASale, affiliates have the added benefit of promoting WP Engine and StudioPress through a co-branded landing page. You can simply email the affiliate team to request a landing page and include your ShareASale ID number and a 400 x 200 transparent copy of your company/brand logo as an attachment. The team will follow up when the landing page is ready.
Can you earn commissions for upgrades and other product purchases?
WP Engine does not issue commissions for plan upgrades and add-ons. Affiliate commissions are earned on new WP Engine hosting plan sign-ups and StudioPress theme purchases only.
What’s the difference between the WP Engine Affiliate Program and the Agency Partner Program?
The Agency Partner Program (APP) is designed to cater to the way agencies and developers operate. If most of the referrals you send are from development work, direct client work, etc., APP may be a good fit. If your referrals are more likely to be driven from published content, e.g. through links on your website, then the affiliate program is the best choice for you. If you would like assistance in differentiating between the two programs and deciding which is a better fit for you and your business, get in touch with the WP Engine affiliate team.