If you have a travel blog or website, you can add customer value and earn extra revenue by joining one of the Viator Partner Program. Viator affiliates and travel agents can create, customize, and earn with the Viator widget builder — built to seamlessly integrate into websites. You can sign up by filling out a form or through AWIN/ShareASale, create your widget, and start earning commissions. All Viator partners earn an 8% commission per sale.
Viator, a TripAdvisor company, makes it simple for travelers to find exactly what they want to do. With direct access to more than 200,000 bookable activities, travelers can easily discover and book incredible experiences. Optimized for mobile booking, Viator lets travelers plan in advance or book on-the-go to skip long lines and sold-out signs. Key features include:
- 24-hour cancellation policy
- The lowest price guarantee
- Millions of customer reviews
- 24/7 multilingual customer care
To know more about the company, watch this video:
Viator Partner Program
You have two ways to become a Viator Partner. First off, you can apply to the Viator affiliate program. Alternatively, you can choose to be a network affiliate.
As a Viator affiliate, you can merchandise Viator content directly on your site and earn a commission when travelers complete their booking on Viator. You can increase your revenue by connecting to the world’s largest online supplier of tours and activities. With Viator’s Affiliate Program, you can get the tools to create a fully customizable widget to put directly on your site and earn commission every time your widget generates a sale. All Viator affiliates gain access to:
- 8% commission every time a customer books directly from your site
- Mobile and desktop-friendly widgets created in seconds
- Widget builder and preview tool to test before they’re live on your site
- 24/7 support for both you and your customers
If you are a traditional publisher, media partner, influencer, or website owner, you can earn money online by promoting Viator experiences to your audience through AWIN and/or ShareASale network programs. Signing up is easy and commission is not capped, so the more confirmed sales you generate, the greater your commission.
Viator network affiliates are supported by an internal account management team dedicated to affiliate growth. You can take advantage of:
- An intuitive interface with reporting tools and affiliate resources such as assets, product feeds, and a deep link generator
- Access to Viator’s global affiliate programs with worldwide experiences
- Regular deals and promotions
- Flexible commission structures with varied payment/attribution models
- Performance-based campaigns to help you grow
- 30-day cookie tracking
- If you’re unsure which program you’d like to join, you can email the support team.
Accredited Viator agents, hotel concierges, and vacation rental owners are eligible to join the Viator Travel Agent Program for free and use it to book for their clients. Members can earn an 8% commission on every one of Viator’s 200,000+ bookable tours and activities, including shore excursions, ground transportation, and VIP experiences, track booking and commission with built-in functionality, and receive a commission from clients who book remotely using a custom agent link.
Viator empowers the largest airlines, online travel agencies, travel content sites, destination guides, e-commerce companies, and loyalty brands to create an unrivaled distribution network of tours and activities. If your mid or large-scale company is considering an API solution, it must be capable of supporting a technical integration. You need to fill out a small form to start the conversation.
8% per sale
Why Join Viator Partner Program?
- Competitive Rates – Earn commission on any of Viator’s 200,000+ experiences
- 24/7 Support – Multilingual support for customers all over the world
- Account Management – Account managers help partners maximize revenue
- Global Reach – 14 currencies and 13 languages are supported
- Brand Recognition – Tripadvisor and Viator are recognized internationally