There are millions of people buying office products online every day, and you can be part of it by joining the Staples affiliate program. If you have a website, you can make money by becoming an Affiliate of Staples.com. It’s easy to apply, and if you’re accepted to be an Affiliate of Staples.com, you may start promoting Staples products right away. Staples affiliates earn a 1% – 5% commission per sale, depending on the type of products they promote.
Staples is a Worklife Fulfillment company that offers solutions to keep teams productive, connected and inspired, wherever and whenever. They proud to be part of hundreds of teams and the company lends its years of experience in facilities management, technology, space planning and more. Staples helps its clients with a full range of business services like print and marketing services, furniture and design services, installation services and managed print services. To learn more about the brand, check out this video:
Staples Affiliate Program
As a Staples affiliate, you can make your website stand out and increase its overall value to visitors. If you’re accepted into the Staples Affiliate Program, the program lets your visitors choose from over 45,000 low–priced office products from a trusted, well–known brand name like Staples, through your website.
It’s easy and free to apply to the affiliate program. All you have to do is complete the Publisher Application on Commission Junction to sign up and the Staples team will let you know whether or not your application has been approved within five (5) business days.
Once you’re an Affiliate, Staples.com will provide you with all the tools you need to start selling. Choose from a wide selection of creative graphics and text links to our home page as well as special weekly promotions that you feel will be beneficial to your users. You will make a commission every time someone makes a purchase at Staples.com after linking to us from your site.
When visitor shops at Staples.com through your website, Staples will take care of everything. They will process the order, ship it and take care of customer service. They will even help you track sales through your site by giving you access to reports, tips, and special promotions so you can better serve your users.
1% – 5% per sale
- Tape, clips, rubber bands, calendars, planners, pen refills, binders, staplers, punches, trimmers – 5%
- Mail & ship supplies, batteries, surge protectors, lighting, paper, file folders, pens, writing and correction, boards & easels, labels & label makers, computer bags and cases, cables, digital media, Rolodex, drafting & school supplies, envelopes, stamps, forms – 4%
- Ink and Toner, shredders, business books, safes, telephones & communication, medical supplies, bookcases, pc components & MP3, desks, mice, keyboards, GPS accessories, retail supplies, calculators, snacks, janitorial & cleaning supplies – 3%
- Storage/media cabinets, armoires, monitors, digital projectors, file/storage cabinets, tables, carts, stands, iPod accessories, office décor, chairs, shelving – 2%
- GPS, GPS Accessories, hardware, software, cameras, scanners, digital frames, software, drives, memory – 1%
No commissions offered on referred sales of copiers, fax machines, printers, laptops, desktops, PDAs, printing & copying services, premiums, business cards, special order stationery, and other business services.
Why Join Staples Affiliate Program?
- Add value to your own web site Staples Affiliate Program lets your visitors choose from over 100,000 office products from a trusted, well-known brand.
- Once you’re an Affiliate, Staples will provide you with all the tools for success you need to start selling. Choose from a wide selection of creative and text links to Staples home page as well as special weekly promotions.
- When a visitor shops at Staples.com through your website, Staple will handle the order, ship it and provide customer service.
You can generate accurate and updated reports through Commission Junction to track your performance.