Affiliates earn money with No High affiliate program by promoting their products on their website, blog, social media, etc. Rather than having to build a business, buy inventory, and go through the hassles of customer service, you can simply join the CBD affiliate program and earn money on qualified referrals. When a referral makes a purchase, you will get 10% – 30% per sale. Not only that, but you can also earn 5% of whatever your sub-affiliates earn, in addition to what they earn.
About No High
No High products are sourced only from organic industrial hemp. Their farmers are some of the best in the industry and do not use harmful fertilizers and pesticides.
No High uses supercritical C02 extraction which ensures the quality of the hemp plant. Natural beneficial compounds in the hemp are conserved and chemicals and impurities are kept free of the final product.
The CBD manufacturing process is completed with cutting edge machinery for carrying out distillation at specified temperatures. Pressure and vacuum manipulation are also carefully monitored during the process.
No High Affiliate Program
All website owners with domains more than six months old and more than 3,000 unique visits per month can join the No High affiliate program. However, your website must be in a language that No High supports, and your website’s link profile also needs to be checked and approved by the No High affiliate team.
No High encourages creating product reviews with high-quality pictures, unboxing videos in 1080p or better quality, a giveaway of sponsored products to your followers, placing your CBD affiliate program links in the comments section, organizing contests that engage your audience with No High product, taking part in discussions around CBD topics and asking how people like No High products, and using their brand and slogan hashtags #nohigh #staygrounded.
With the No High CBD affiliate program, you will get all the support you could ask for. Just send them an email if you need some advice on how to better promote their products. The affiliate program also has a few unique features, such as the following:
- Competition – Compete against other affiliates for prizes on a regular basis.
- Leaderboard – No High leaderboard shows how you’re doing compared to your peers. Take 1st place to earn bragging rights and whichever prize is currently up for grabs.
- Bonuses – Bonuses and competitions will be announced from time to time. Be on the lookout for these, especially around the holidays. You could win cash prizes or even a car.
10% – 30% per sale, 5% per sale by sub-affiliates
- For $0-$1,000 sales (earning potential $100), you will get a 10% revenue share
- For $1,001-$25000 sales (earning potential $5,000), you will get 20% revenue share
- For $25,001-$100,000 sales (earning potential $25,000), you will get 25% revenue share
- For $100,000+ (earning potential $30,000+), you will get 30% revenue share
Earn 5% of whatever your sub-affiliates earn, in addition to what they earn.
Why Join No High Affiliate Program?
- No High affiliates get practical promotional advice from affiliate managers who have got years of experience in dealing with CBD affiliate marketers
- The cookies last for 30 days, giving you a chance to earn money on your referrals a month after they click your link
- A thoroughly tested CBD affiliate program to ensure proper attribution to affiliates
- In-house affiliate tracking to ensure faster load times, accurate tracking, and flexibility
- All the content pages are worth linking to, so using your links to No High content pages will also give you credit for your referrals
- Tiered payment plan ensures that the more referral volume you send, the high the percentage you get paid
- A sub-affiliate program to help you get paid not only for customer referrals but referrals of affiliates as well
- A full suite of advertising creatives that have been made to specifically dodge AdBlocker
- One of the lowest bounce rates in the CBD industry, so your traffic converts better
- Most of the pages load in less than 1.5 seconds – faster than 95% of the CBD oil industry’s websites