You can sign up for HostGator affiliate program and begin earning money right away. Potentially, you can earn up to $125 per qualifying signup.
Founded in a dorm room at Florida Atlantic University by Brent Oxley, HostGator has grown into a leading provider of Shared, Reseller, VPS, and Dedicated web hosting. HostGator is now headquartered in Houston and Austin, Texas, with several international offices throughout the globe. The first 100,000 customers were reached around the middle of 2008, with the second hundred thousand occurring in September of 2009. HostGator stretched its global reach with localized, in-language offerings for Chinese and Russian customers in 2014 and began its Mexico operations the next year. Watch this HostGator commercial to know more about the brand:
HostGator Affiliate Program
To get started, by using your normal online affiliate program credentials, log in to Impact Radius. A dedicated team of Affiliate specialists is available to assist you with the HostGator affiliate program. There is absolutely no cost to you to be a HostGator Affiliate, and the earning potential is substantial. By utilizing HostGator tools to create custom coupon codes and tracking links, you can acquire new signups for HostGator services and then receive a commission of up to $125 per qualifying signup. As you can see, the HostGator domain hosting affiliate program is an easy way of making some extra cash.
Up to $125 per qualified signup
- If 1-5 people sign up through your link, you will get $50 per signup
- If 6-10 people sign up through your link, you will get $75 per signup
- If 11-20 people sign up through your link, you will get $100 per signup
- If 21 or more people sign up through your link, you will get $125 per signup
This way, if you send HostGator 21 sign-ups in any month, you will get $125 x 21 = $2,625 in commissions
Why Join HostGator Affiliate Program?
- One of the biggest names in the ‘Hosting’ domain
- Access to a variety of banners
- The more clients you refer to HostGator hosting referral program, the bigger the rewards are