If you join the Cryptopay Referral Program, you can promote the wallet and payment platform and receive your commissions in bitcoins for qualified referrals. After signing up as a Cryptopay partner, you can share your experience with friends or website audience and get coins each time they join. No fees are applied to either side. You get a 10% share of all the fees Cryptopay charges, while your friends get a 25% discount once they follow the link and order Cryptopay card.
Founded in October of 2013, Cryptopay is a wallet and payment platform where merchants and consumers can make transactions with each other while also being backed by the new bitcoin payment protocol.
Users can do a lot of things using Cryptopay, including:
- Receive, store, exchange, and send BTC, ETH, LTC and XRP
- Buy and withdraw cryptocurrencies to their personal bank accounts within SEPA zone or via Faster Payments
- Purchase bitcoins, litecoins, ethers and XRP with a bank card
- Order a plastic or virtual prepaid card to easily spend cryptocurrencies in everyday life
- Open a corporate account and accept bitcoin payments from their customers.
To know more about the company, watch this video:
Cryptopay Referral Program
The Cryptopay referral program is 100% anonymous and doesn’t compromise the security of your account or your referrals’ funds. You can sign up for the program after registering as a Cryptopay user.
Your friend will get a 25% discount on their first card order, while you will get 10% of the revenue from all the fees Cryptopay charges on GBP/EUR/USD/BTC accounts. To find your personal invitation link, just click on your name in the upper right corner and then press the Referrals button.
Just click on Copy link and send it to someone you’d like to share it with. You can also post your invitation on Facebook or Twitter in just one click, or advertise Cryptopay on your website. On the last tab, you’ll find banners and related material.
To invite someone via email, type the address of the person you’d like to invite and press click Send invites. You can send a batch of invitations by adding multiple addresses. After your friend clicks on the link, they will be redirected to the Cryptopay sign up form.
To check how many friends have used your link as well as the amount of revenue you’ve earned, go to My referrals stats tab.
By default, your referees will see your name when signing up with your link. However, you can always replace it with any nickname by contacting the Cryptopay support team via live chat or email. The first revenue is earned when your affiliate makes their first non-free transaction, for example, a card purchase or an exchange operation.
To send earned BTC to your Cryptopay wallet, click the Redeem bitcoins button. The upper counter, which keeps track of BTC you have earned since the last withdrawal, is reset after redeeming bitcoins. The lifetime amount of bitcoins earned can be found lower.
10% of fees Cryptopay charges on referred user accounts
Why Join Cryptopay Referral Program?
- Instant Payouts – Once your friend purchases a C.Pay card, you’ll receive the payment. No fees or hidden charges involved.
- Detailed Statistics – Get the full statistics on the traffic you send to Cryptopay including the total number of referrals, ordered C.Pay cards and Bitcoins earned by you.
- Banners And Media Kit– Use banners from our media kit and attract more traffic to your page.
- Facebook And Twitter Support – Invite your followers on social media by sharing the link provided and earn more money.