If you’re a blogger, hotel owner, or non-profit organization looking to support travelers with comprehensive travel insurance and earn some extra income, you can join the TuGo affiliate program. With over 50+ years in the insurance business, TuGo has covered millions of travelers worldwide. Your community will thank you for looking out for them, and you’ll benefit from the extra income that comes along. TuGo affiliate program comes with 10% commission. The affiliate program is not available for affiliates in Manitoba, Nunavut or Quebec.
For over 50 years, TuGo’s dedication to travelers, partners, and employees, has made them one of Canada’s top travel insurance providers and Canada’s Best Managed Company. Together with their partners, TuGo has protected millions of people with travel insurance worldwide. The company has been innovators in the travel medical insurance business since the beginning. It all began in Herb and Georgina Robinson’s basement in 1964. Since then, the company has come a long way. It’s now a bilingual company with a national presence and offices all over Canada. TuGo is already in compliance with many of the points outlined in the Council of Canadian Insurance Regulators’ (CCIR) Position Paper on travel insurance.
TuGo Affiliate Program
TuGo affiliate program is for Canadian bloggers, businesses or non-profit organizations looking to help their community find online products and services. If you’re not licensed to sell travel insurance, but want to support your community—followers, customers, members alike—and earn extra income doing so, you can join the TuGo affiliate program to increase your passive income. To begin the enrollment process as an affiliate in the TuGo affiliate program, you must submit a complete affiliate application via their official website. In order to be accepted as an Affiliate in the TuGo affiliate program, you must be based in and carry on business in Canada. However, if you are based in and carry on business in Quebec, Manitoba, and Nunavut, TuGo is unable to accept your application to become an Affiliate. After you refer a customer to TuGo and the referred customer purchases insurance from TuGo, TuGo will pay you a Referral Fee (commission).
10% per sale
- For Single Trip Medical Insurance – 10% (ten percent) of total premiums collected by TuGo from Referred Customers for sales of Insurance during the period in question.
- For Annual Medical Insurance – 10% (ten percent) of total premiums collected by TuGo from Referred Customers for sales of Insurance during the period in question.
- All Other Coverages, including All-Inclusive Travel Coverage – 10% (ten percent) of total premiums collected by TuGo from Referred Customers for sales of Insurance during the period in question.
TuGo will pay you the applicable goods and services tax (GST) of 5% on the Referral Fee, at the time when we pay you the Referral Fee. It is your responsibility to remit the GST on the Referral Fee as may be required by applicable tax laws.
Why Join TuGo Affiliate Program?
- Provide value and build trust – By connecting your community with one of Canada’s leading travel insurance providers, its proven products and top-rated ISO 9001:2008 certified claim services, you’re supporting them on their trips and in their time of need.
- Access easy-to-use mobile platforms – TuGo mobile systems are available to you and your community 24/7, making it simple for travelers to buy, and easy for you to earn. Simply join the affiliate program, promote TuGo and watch your income grow.
- Benefit from professional support – On top of providing professionally created ads and marketing content to help you earn more, you’ll have access to a fully integrated portal with real-time sales tracking. TuGo’s dedicated Affiliate Team will be available to answer your questions in a timely manner.