AvaTrade has paid more than $250,000,000 to its affiliate partners to date. If you join the AvaPartner program, which is AvaTrade’s partner program, you can find a selection of partnership opportunities, including White label solutions for Introducing Brokers, Online Affiliates, Call Centers, Trading Academies and Service Providers. AvaTrade provides an abundance of marketing materials, which can be used across different platforms and assist in promoting your business and thus increasing your commission. To know more about the AvaTrade affiliate program, watch this video:
AvaTrade has been an innovative pioneer in online trading since 2006. Within a few short years, AvaTrade has expanded enormously, with 200,000 registered customers globally executing more than two million trades a month.
The company’s total trading volumes surpass $60 billion per month. AvaTrade’s user-oriented perspective, combined with solid financial backing, is unique in the field of online trading. From its 24-hour multilingual support desks to its broad range of platforms and services, AvaTrade has created the optimal trading environment for every level of trader. AvaTrade’s wide scope includes a full spectrum of trading instruments including Forex, stocks, commodities, and indices.
Ava is a multi-national company with regional offices and sales centers in Paris, Dublin, Milan, Tokyo, and Sydney. The company’s administrative headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. To know more about the company, check out this video:
AvaPartner is a leading affiliate program in the Forex and CFD markets. The company caters to offline and online affiliates by paying top commissions for referred clients to the AvaTrade trading platform. They have various commission structures to help affiliates meet their revenue goals.
AvaPartner devoted affiliate managers can create a unique commission plan just for you, tailored to your needs and desires. You can build the plan together with the AvaPartner affiliate team which will make your business successful and lucrative.
AvaPartner offers one of the most competitive commission structures in the industry. The commission you receive depends on the deal agreement between you and AvaPartner. You can log in to AvaPartner to view your commissions at your convenience. The commission plans available are:
- CPA – With AvaPartner’s Cost Per Acquisition, you get a fixed payment for every client you refer to AvaTrade. The CPA commission structure guarantees a consistent rate for every new investing trader.
- RevShare – Typical of long-terms partnerships, where you can continue to receive your revenue share – you’ll see profits from your client’s trading volume, as long as he keeps trading – a fixed percentage belongs to you.
- Dynamic CPA – If you bring large clients, you can choose the program which will give you a certain percentage of the trader’s First Time Deposit (FTD) – the bigger the deposit, the more you can earn.
- Master Affiliate – If you want to refer both clients or affiliates, you can do either or both – and get paid for your clients’ traffic and trading, as well as a fixed percentage of your sub-affiliates’ performance – as suitable for your needs.
By referring others to AvaPartner, you will receive a 10% sub-commission. When referring the program to sub-affiliates, just use the Sub Affiliate Link found on your home page.
Tier 1: Unspecified, Tier 2: 10% per sale of sub-affiliates
Why Join AvaPartner?
- High commissions and flexible payment structure
- Reliable and fast payments with transparent reporting
- Full creative support with an abundance of marketing materials
- Personal service from a dedicated affiliate manager
- High converting and multilingual sales & retention teams
- A sophisticated dashboard to track your performance and commissions
Frequently Asked Questions
When are affiliate commissions paid?
Affiliate commissions are paid by the 15th of the month.
Does AvaPartner offer reporting?
Yes. You can view your statistics at any time by logging onto the website and going to the Reports menu. According to the commission deal you choose, you’ll be able to see the relevant reports.
What marketing tools does AvaPartner provide?
What is the duration of the cookie?
AvaPartner uses Lifetime Tracking cookies. The cookies remain on the internet surfer’s computer unless specifically requested by the user to be erased from their browser.