By joining the Adobe affiliate program, you can connect your website with a world-famous software company, besides earning attractive commissions. As an Adobe affiliate, you need to promote Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Stock and Adobe Document Cloud on your website, blog or social media channel. Commission for Creative Cloud & Document Cloud range between 8.33% and 85% per sale (calculated on subscription fee) and commission for Adobe Stock range between 8.33% and 85% per sale or USD 72 per sale.
About Adobe Inc
Founded in December 1982 by Charles Geschke and John Warnock, Adobe was incorporated in October 1983 in California and reincorporated in Delaware in May 1997. Adobe Document Cloud helps organizations drive business faster and deliver superior customer experiences, on any device, by making paper-based processes 100% digital. Adobe Creative Cloud delivers the world’s leading creative desktop tools, mobile apps, and services such as Adobe Stock images.
Your visitors, to whom you might recommend Adobe software products, may enjoy the sheer benefits of buying directly from Adobe for worry-free transactions with simple and secure payments, along with exclusive incentives such as discounts, student offers, desirable bundles, and campaigns. To know more about Adobe, check out this video:
Adobe Affiliate Program
Adobe has partnered with Arvato Bertelsmann in managing the Adobe Affiliate Program, and the technology for the program is provided by TradeDoubler. The Adobe Affiliate Program provides the perfect way to help you monetize your website. Whether you are a large network, content site or blogger, you can simply link to Adobe products and earn a generous commission on each sale. It’s up to you which plan you would like to promote, choose between special offers for Individuals, Businesses, Students &Teachers and Schools & Universities. As an Adobe affiliate, you can earn money on all qualifying sales made through your site. Cookies are valid for 30 days.
- 8.33% – 85% per sale
- USD 72 per sale
Commission for Creative Cloud & Document Cloud
- Monthly plan: 85.00% of the one-month subscription fee
- Annual plan (paid monthly): 85.00% of the one-month subscription fee
- Annual plan (prepaid): 8.33% of the one-year subscription fee
Commission for Adobe Stock
- Monthly plan: US$72
- Annual plan: (paid monthly): US$72
- Single Purchase: (one-time payment): 8.33%
- 3 standard assets a month (paid monthly): 85% of the one-month subscription fee
- Trial, invalid and fraud orders will receive $0.
- Document Cloud and Stock only available in specified countries
Why Join Adobe Affiliate Program?
- Access to a comprehensive selection of ready-to-publish marketing banners and text links for Adobe Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Adobe Stock
- Regular and exclusive promotions with encouraging publisher incentives
- Up-to-date information on new releases and product launches
- Product level, daily reporting to help you learn quickly and enhance your marketing efforts